- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Six FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer & Nano Porous Coatings
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Positioned as a workhorse lens among Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless systems, the Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art is a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length zoom characterized by its f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. The bright design suits working in available lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements that greatly reduce a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness, enhanced clarity, and improved color accuracy. Both Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have also been applied to improve contrast and color rendering by suppressing lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.