- 1 DAY RATE: Pickup any time during business hours and return before closing the next day
- WEEK END RATES: Pick up any time during business hours on Friday and return before closing on Monday. (1 ½ day rental charge)
- SATURDAY TO MONDAY RATES: Pick up anytime during business hours on Saturday and return before closing on Monday. ( 1 day rental charge)
- WEEKLY RATES: Keep Rental for seven (7) consecutive days and pay only for 3-Day Rental.
- The applicant must completely fill out and sign the C.O.D. Application, Credit Card Authorization and Matte Black Camera Rentals, Inc. Rental Agreement. Please note: the credit card holder must also sign the Rental Agreement.
- Full payment for order is required upon return of equipment.
- Matte Black Camera Rentals, Inc. will accept a credit card for security when the total replacement value is under $10,000. Any order where the replacement value is over $10,000 requires a Certificate of Insurance.
- Security deposits will be released only after inspection of returned equipment for damage or loss. Please be aware that some banks take several days to release funds.
- Credit Card First Use: If using a credit card for payment and/or security for the first time, card holder must appear at the rental office in person and provide identification with either a valid driver’s license or passport.
- Matte Black Camera Rentals , Inc. does not accept checks for security deposits.
Valid Driver’s License or Passport (picture I.D.).
Accepted Credit Cards/ Debit Cards
Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress. Debit Cards are accepted. PLEASE NOTE: Debit Cards can take longer for the banks to release the funds.
When the card holder is not present to sign for equipment. We must have a legible photocopy of the card holder’s driver’s license, credit card (front and back) and Matte Black Camera Rentals, Inc.’s “Terms & Conditions” agreement as well as completed and signed Rental Agreement completed and signed by the card holder in order to rent.
All equipment rentals must be insured. Any client supplying their own insurance must provide us with a certificate of insurance naming Matte Black Camera Rentals, Inc. as additionally insured/loss payee. We require insurance on all orders valued over $10,000 or credit card to cover deposit.
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
- Matte Black Camera Rentals, Inc. must be named the Loss Payee.
- Coverage must include explicit, miscellaneous equipment, rented equipment, or rented and leased equipment.
- Policies with Unattended Vehicle Disclaimers will NOT be accepted.
- All certificates and attached forms are subject to verification and approval by the management before the equipment is released.
- A credit card is REQUIRED to cover any insurance deductible as well as to guarantee rental payment. (See Credit Card requirements listed above).
Loss or Theft
Renters will be charged at the day rate on equipment that is lost or stolen until Matte Black Camera Rentals, Inc. is reimbursed for 100% of replacement cost.
Security deposits are required as follows
- Credit Card/Debit Card deposit for the 25% replacement value of equipment, if in state AZ resident with valid ID. 100% replacement value if out of state ID or resident.
- Cash deposits are accepted with valid ID and Credit Card or Debit Card copies. Person’s name or credit card and ID must be present.
- Certificate of Insurance (see certificate of insurance requirements). A credit card is required to cover any deductible and to guarantee payment. For the first time, the card holder must appear in office, and provide I.D.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
Please call well in advance to reserve equipment for a future pickup. We cannot guarantee availability on short notice. Please give a courtesy call for cancellations.